The Small Print… These Terms and Conditions form the contract between The Admin Tree and the client.
- Initial consultations and quotations are free for the first hour for new clients and are carried out by email, telephone or in person (within a 20 miles’ radius).
- Work can be accepted from the client by email, post, USB drive, in person or courier.
- Work will be presented using Microsoft Office applications.
- The Admin Tree recommends any original documents to be sent via secure post.
- Contracts can be terminated with 30 days’ written notice by either party. We reserve the right to charge for any work carried out prior to cancellation.
- Changes: should a client’s original requirements change, The Admin Tree may amend the original quotation, following consultation with the client first.
- The Admin Tree reserves the right to amend the cost of the provision of services at any time by giving the client one month’s notice in writing.
- The Admin Tree is not currently VAT registered.
Charges & Payments
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque, BACS transfer or via Pay Pal
If clients original requirements change, we reserve the right to change our original quotation following suitable consultation with client
- Payment is strictly 7 days from date of invoice. Failure to pay within 7 days will result in a £10 penalty charge.
- New clients are required to pay a minimum of 4 hours in advance of work commencing. Thereafter hours will be invoiced at the end of each month or as agreed.
- The hourly pay as you go rate will be billed in 15 minute increments after the first hour, with time rounded up to the nearest quarter of an hour. The minimum invoice amount is one hour.
- Packages must be paid for in advance. Thereafter, a package will be valid for 4 weeks from the date of the first request for services. The first request for services must be made within 2 weeks of the date of payment.
- A fee of £20 will be charged for any returned cheques.
- Postage, stationery, faxing, printing, landline & mobile calls, etc. are all charged to the customer, please ask for costs.
- Mileage is charged at 45p per mile plus travel time at the agreed hourly rate.
- In the event of a contract being cancelled/terminated, the client agrees to pay for all work completed up to that point.
- Our telephone call service charge includes up to 5 calls per hour, after this each additional call will be charged at £1 per call.
- Final responsibility for proof reading and checking all completed work lies with the client.
- Clients have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment used and will not make a claim against The Admin Tree for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate instruction, work delays or lost profits resulting from a contract.
- It is the clients’ responsibility to install anti-virus protection on their own equipment.
- Although every effort will be made to ensure reliable service, in event of equipment failure, The Admin Tree cannot be held liable for any loss of information.
- The Admin Tree will not be held liable or responsible for the end use of any document or work carried out by us. We retain the right to reject work which involves material we feel is illegal, immoral or objectionable.
Confidentiality & Data Protection
- Confidentiality is guaranteed at all times
- No information will be made available to any third party
- All work will be kept on file for a period of 6 months. After this time, work will be deleted unless specifically instructed
- If required, we are happy to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Data Protection Officer/Data Controller – Karen Thornton – Registered with the ICO
We aim to communicate with you by such methods as you may reasonably request. You may need to virus check electronic media and emails as, although we take reasonable precautions, we cannot guarantee that all electronic data is virus free. We will communicate with you and others when appropriate by email, but we cannot be responsible for the security of correspondence and documents sent by email. By accepting these Terms of Business, you give informed consent to enable us to communicate with you on confidential matters by email, unless you have asked us not to do so.